Dr. Mou Sultana
Consultant Counselling Psychologist, Psychotherapist & Researcher
BA Hons., MA, MSc., MSc, PhD
Specialist in Trauma, Sexuality and Perinatal Mental Health (incl. Fertility, Loss & Parenting)
Post Doctoral training in Neuroscience King’s College London
- BA Hons. Integrative Counselling Psychotherapy, Irish Institute of Integrative Counselling Psychotherapy, First Class Honours (IICP, Dublin)
- MSc. Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy, First Class Honours (St. Vincent’s University Hospital, University College Dublin)
- MSc. Applied Psychology, UK Grade B (Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen)
- MA Sociology, First Class Honours (University of Limerick)
- PhD Psychology, Perinatal Mental Health (UCD)
- Chartered membership, British Psychological Society (BPS).
- Full member of the Division of Counselling Psychology (BPS)
- Full member of the Division of Psychotherapy (BPS).
- Full member of the Division of Coaching Psychology (BPS)
- Member of Irish Council of Psychotherapy (ICP)
- Member of American Psychological Association (APA)
- Member of the Research SubCommittee, Irish Association Counselling Psychotherapy
- Member of Special Interest Group Ethnic Minorities, Psychological Society of Ireland
- Leads the Domestic Violence and Domestic Abuse working group within the Division of Counselling Psychology, BPS.
- Founder of Perinatal Mental Health (PNMH) Working group
Sultana, M (2018) Castration Complex : What’s so natural about sexuality?, London, NewYork: Routledge
For blogs and articles click here